- Apr 22, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDTTierra Verde, 214 Madonna Blvd, Tierra Verde, FL 33715, USAGet your sunset on with us at the Marriott's Vista at the Top in Tierra Verde, every other Thursday beginning March 11th. Kimi Tortuga will be performing live music 6-9pm on the rooftop! We can wind down our day with good jams, refreshing spirits, and a beautiful view, together.
- Apr 23, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDTBradenton, 801 Riverside Dr E, Bradenton, FL 34208, USAEvery fourth Friday of the month, come visit us at Caddy's Bradenton for live music on the river by Kimi Tortuga, 6-10pm! Tampa Bay is famous for its sunsets, and this location is no exception. Bring the whole family and start your weekend right with a delicious dinner and a beautiful view.
- Apr 24, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDTWesley Chapel, 31885 Overpass Rd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545, USAMake your way to Epperson Lagoon this Saturday afternoon for some laughter, sunshine, and live music by Kimi Tortuga! Kids and adults alike are invited to share the weekend with us. Get your tickets here prior to arrival: https://epperson.aluvii.com/store/shop/categories?id=1 See you there. ❤
- Apr 24, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDTThe Dunedin Smokehouse, 471 Main St, Dunedin, FL 34698, USACelebrate Saturday with some tasty BBQ and live music by Kimi Tortuga at The Dunedin Smokehouse! You can choose between indoor seating or outdoor seating, which is where the music will be and where your puppies can join you. All ages are welcome. See you this weekend! ❤
- Apr 25, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDTGulfport, 3128 Beach Blvd S, Gulfport, FL 33707, USASpend your Sunday afternoons with us at Caddy's Gulfport for cold drinks, fresh foods, and live music! Kimi Tortuga will be performing solo acoustic style *every other* Sunday starting November 8, 2020. Enjoy the rooftop view as you relax to acoustic jams. Dogs are welcome, too!
- Apr 30, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDTShaded Keg Pub, 348 Corey Ave, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USATake a trip to Shaded Keg Pub on St. Pete Beach for live music by Kimi Tortuga! The show is free with your patronage and will take place on Friday, April 30th at 7pm. Please bring your masks and remember to socially distance yourselves. Thank you and see you there! ❤
Photo by Don Scott